Thursday 16 July 2009

Quick update...

Hi everyone,

Things are still going well here, just working on the projects etc. I've been to a couple of training sessions with a youth football side in the next village and I'll be doing that for a couple of afternoons over the next couple of weeks.

We went to the pub last night and had a really good time. It was the coach of the youth side's 19th birthday (although he only found out he was 18 about 3 months ago!) so a few volunteers joined a few local guys for a drink or two in Monkey Bay, which was a really good laugh.

As part of the medical volunteering programme here they run a Wound Clinic in the afternoons and Amy went down to help with that for the first time today... and didn't see anything too gruesome! I think she might go back though, which will be a really good experience.

I'm tired and have been waiting for the Internet for a while so I'm going to wrap it up here. I'll tell you all the full story of our Monkey Bay night out when we get back!

Lots of love,

Andy and Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment